Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs 100mm are semi-rigid or rigid slabs of non-combustible, water repellent, glass mineral wool. They are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical wall tie spacings, ensuring a closed joint with adjacent slabs.
- Features: Provides thermal insulation in resident and non-residential masonry cavity external walls/non combustible euroclass A1/low cost, quick and easy to install/slabs fully fit the cavity and knit together at joints, preventing air movement and infiltration through or around the insulation.
- Additional information: Thickness 100mm, Length 1.2m, Width 455mm
- Material: Glass mineral wool
- Coverage: Area per pack 4.37m2
- Industry standards or certification: BS EN 13162
- Quantity in pack: 8