The GARDENA Classic Pruning Lopper 480B with a total length of 480 mm is a small variant on the 680 B model. A classic bypass Pruning Lopper for cutting fresh wood to a max. branch diameter of approx. 30 mm. Thanks to the precision-ground, non-stick upper blade and the tried and tested cutting geometry for optimum force transmission, it is possible to obtain an exceptionally smooth, clean cut. The sturdy, drop-shaped steel lever arms permit comfortable and safe work. Thanks to the superb lever action, less force is required when cutting. The ergonomically-shaped handles with special forefinger support allow comfortable work and a secure grip. Together with the soft components made of special plastic with optimised grip, they provide a guarantee for convenient and safe handling. In addition, the new absorber stop buffer system with the large, one-sided buffer protects your wrists.
- Features: The new absorber stop buffer system with the large, one-sided buffer is gentle on your wrists.
- Material of head: Precision ground, non-stick coated blades
- Material of handle: Drop-shaped aluminium lever arms
- Weight: 1000g
- Usage: Ideal for green wood. Max branch 30mm
- Safety details: The sturdy lever arms and the ergonomically shaped handles with non-slip end stops and special forefinger support guarantee easy handling and safe work
- Colour: Silver / Turquoise
- Guarantee: 25 years