Fiskars Ergonomic Shovel is the right tool for moving sand, gravel and other construction materials. The 17º handle angle of the handle means that the hand remains in a natural position, helping to reduce strain on the hand and wrist while he tear drop shaped steel shaft with a plastic coating makes it extremely durable and helps to maximise the grip and insulates from the cold of a late autumn day. The Y shaped handle helps to ensure a comfortable and firm grip while the welded connection between the blade and the shaft ensures rigid durability and longevity. Boron steel construction adds extra strength and makes penetration into the soil easier. The lifting angle of 40º is optimized for lifting heavy materials like soil and sand to further add to the ergonomics of this great shovel.
- Material: Steel shaft
- Features: For sand, gravel and other construction materials. 40º lifting angle. 17º handle angle keeps hand in natural position, reducing strain on hand and wrist.
- Material of head: Boron steel
- Material of handle: Fibercomp
- Dimensions: (H)132, (W)23cm
- Weight: 2100g
- Colour: Grey, Black
- Part of the Fiskars Ergonomic collection.