The long handle and the 40° lifting angle minimises strain on back and shoulders and the bent grip gives the hand a natural working posture. Tubular steel shaft with plastic coating insulates from cold and gives a firm grip. The 170 handle angle allows a natural hand position. The head is welded to the handle for a durable connection. The spade blades have been sharpened for better penetration into the soil.
- Material: Steel shaft
- Features: Long prongs for aerating compost, twigs, potato tops etc. 40º lifting angle. 17º handle angle keeps hand in natural position, reducing strain on hand and wrist.
- Material of head: Boron steel
- Material of handle: Fibercomp
- Dimensions: (H)137, (W)25cm
- Weight: 1870g
- Colour: Grey, Black
- Part of the Fiskars Ergonomic collection.