- Additional information: Anthony Henn selects the plants to suit each individual border
- Care instructions: Dead-head as flowers fade and trim to shape if required. See care leaflet and instructional DVD for further details.
- Feeding instructions: Feed new border with fertiliser provided and water daily for a couple of weeks to help plants take root. As the plants mature they will need less watering.
- Includes: Biodegradable paper plan, pegs, fertiliser, instructional DVD, pair of gloves and a hand trowel. Plants selected from following range depending on seasonality - Aucuba, Bay, Escallonia, Hebe, Viburnum, Anemone, Heuchera, Gem, Scabious, Carex and Phormium. They may vary but will be the best available selection to create the desired border style. includes 22x 1L pot plants.
- Border length: 500cm
- Border width: 90cm
- Special delivery information: After placing your order a Garden on a Roll colleague will contact you to finalize your border requirements and delivery date. Delivery is made within 7 days from order confirmation.
Evergreen Border Collection - 5m x 90cm 179215
Help & advice:
Q: How long will the border-in-a-box-kit take to arrive after ordering?
A: You can expect delivery within 10 to 14 days.
Q: How long does it take to plant a border-in-a-box-kit?
A: Depending on the quality of your soil, a 10 meter border with soil preparation and planting should take around a day.
Q: Should I remove the pots?
A: Yes. We hope to produce biodegradable pots in the coming year, but for now remove pots and re-use them if possible.
Q: Are the plants a good size when they arrive?
A: We supply top quality, well rooted, plants in 1 litre pots which we find establish really well.
Q: How quickly does the paper biodegrade?
A: The paper bio-degrades in 2-3 months and helps to suppress weeds in the mean time.
Q: How often do I water the plants once they are planted?
A: In the spring and summer 3 times a week minimum – once a day would be even better. Especially in sunny, breezy weather.
Q: Do I get exactly what I have seen on the website?
A: The picture is a representation of the plants you may receive but substitutes may be given due to seasonality that give the same 'look'.
Q: What if I want a curvy front edge to my border?
A: Shape the edge to suit by using a hosepipe to get the perfect curve and fill gap with plants.