Evergreen Autumn lawn food stimulates healthy root growth and toughens up the grass to help it withstand harsh winter weather. Your lawn will get off to a great start next spring and it will also help to control moss. For best results use between early September and mid November when the weather is warm and the grass is dry. If no rain falls within two days water in thoroughly so that your food starts to work.
- Features: Stimulates healthy root growth and toughens up the grass to help it withstand harsh winter weather.
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Coverage (per pack): Treats up to 100m2
- Suitable for: Preparing your lawn for Winter by feeding to establish stronger, hardier roots and kill any moss in your lawn
- Method of application: Apply using the ready to use handheld spreader pack
- Contents: NPK Fertiliser 6-5-10 + Ferrous Sulphate.
- Also available in: 100m2 Box (435489)
360m2 Bag (435492)
- Part of the EverGreen Autumn collection.
- Additional information: Use pesticides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.