Fiskars Ergonomic Garden Spade (Straight) offers a straight cutting edge for slicing and cutting grass tufts and moving and mixing soil. The 17º handle angle of the handle means that the hand remains in a natural position, helping to reduce strain on the hand and wrist while digging. The Y shaped handle helps to ensure a comfortable and firm grip. With the aim of increasing comfort, the tear drop shaped steel shaft with a plastic coating makes it extremely durable and helps to maximise the grip as well as insulate from the cold. For solid performance, the welded connection between the blade and the shaft ensures rigid durability. To further add to the excellent design, the boron steel construction adds extra strength and makes penetration into the soil easier. The lifting angle of 26º has been designed to ensure the perfect angle for digging comfort.
- Material: Steel shaft
- Features: Straight cutting edge for slicing/cutting grass tufts & moving/mixing soil. 26º lifting angle. 17º handle angle keeps hand in a natural position, reducing strain on hand & wrist.
- Material of head: Boron steel
- Material of handle: Fibercomp
- Dimensions: (H)125.5, (W)19.5cm
- Weight: 2110g
- Colour: Grey, Black
- Part of the Fiskars Ergonomic collection.