Fiskars Ergonomic Garden Fork is the perfect tool for breaking down soil after digging and for moving crops and plants and bulky material e.g. leaves. The 17º angle of the handle means that the hand remains in a natural position, helping to reduce strain on the hand and wrist. To further add to the ergonomics of this fork, the Y shaped handle helps to ensure a comfortable and firm grip. Ergonomics continues with the tear drop shaped steel shaft with a plastic coating making it extremely durable and helps to maximise the grip and insulates from the cold. Boron steel prongs adds extra strength and makes penetration into the soil easier. This digging fork has a lifting angle of 13º for optimal working conditions
- Material: Steel shaft
- Features: For breaking down soil & moving crops, plants & bulky items. 26º lifting angle. 17º handle angle keeps hand in natural position, reducing strain on hand & wrist.
- Material of head: Boron steel
- Material of handle: Fibercomp
- Dimensions: (H)123.5, (W)28cm
- Weight: 2085g
- Colour: Grey, Black
- Part of the Fiskars Ergonomic collection.