Traditional British variety, delicious straight off the tree, preserves well and makes wonderful jam. Beautiful pink-tinged flowers in early spring. This apricot is self fertile and will produce fruit without the need for another apricot tree to pollinate it.
- Additional information: This plant has been grafted onto an myrobalan seedling root stock.
- Colour of flower: Attractive white/pink spring blossom.
- Feeding instructions: Feed in spring with a mulch of well rotted manure and fertiliser. Recommended for fruit and flowers.
- Flowering period: This tree will provide fruit and flowers for many years.
- Planting instructions: Plant trees from January through to April. Place roots in lukewarm water for a few hours prior to planting to help hydration.
- Soil type: Will thrive in most well drained organic rich soils on a sunny site, away from cold winds. Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Latin name: Prunus Armeniaca
- Plant guarantee: Plant is covered by Homebase 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.
- Pot size: Bare Root