This Kos Fire Cement 1kg cures when exposed to heat, resulting in a mortar which is resistant to temperatures up to 1250 degrees C.
- Features: Ready to use.
- Material: Ready mixed blend of thermo setting resins and inorganic fillers
- Guarantee: Store at moderate temperatures in original containers. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Usage: Can be used on fire bricks, fire grates, flue pipes, flue bricks, boilers and other applications subject to extreme heat. Not suitable as a gas sealant.
- Quantity in pack: 1
- Compatible with: Use on domestic and commercial applications.
- Working pressure: Temperatures up to 1250 deg C
- Safety information: Irritant refer to packaging for further information.