Dahlia Pompon Mixed (Dahlia x hortensis) produces tall long lasting bright displays of pompon flowers. Summer bedding mixed borders and cutting.
- Additional information: Flower seeds.
- Care instructions: After first frost lift tubers and store frost free replant the following spring for further displays.
- Flowering period: July to October.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Planting position: Plant in full sun
- Sowing period: February - April (indoor).
- Eventual height: 90cm (height) and 50cm (spread).
- Quantity in pack: 50