Cerinthe Major Purpurascens is easy to grow with very exotic looking foliage and flowers.Richly coloured bracts and flowers over lush foliage. Perfect for mixed beds and borders gravel or rock gardens. Attractive to bees.
- Additional information: Upright habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Blue green
- Flowering period: May to October.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Rate of growth: Fast
- Sowing period: February to April. Sow indoors in trays then plant out in full sun or partial shade.
- Eventual height: 60cm (height) and 30cm (spread).