All of our replacement Canadian Spa hot tub covers use the strongest material available in the industry and come with a 5” to 3” taper (the industry standard is only 4” to 2”). This tapered design allows for added strength at the hinge as well as water / snow run off. They also include 4 inch radius corners, extra thick full length hinge seals, heat sealed 6mm polyethylene vapour barrier, 8 locking straps, 1.5lb density foam inserts and 6 re-enforced handles. All of this equates to an industry leading hot tub cover with maximum heat retention and outstanding durability. These covers are designed to withstand the harshest winter months and include a 2 year warranty and free delivery.
- Material: UV and mildew resistant 30oz marine grade vinyl
- Dimensions: (H)238, (W)238, (D)12.7
- Suitable for: Various hot tubs regardless of brand.
- Assembly option: Ready assembled
- Weight: 30kg
- Colour: Grey
- Additional information: 5”to 3” tapered cover, 4" radius corners, 1.5lb density EPS Styrofoam inserts wrapped in a 6mm heat sealed polyethylene vapour barrier, metal “C” channel at the centre of each foam insert, UV and mildew resistant 30oz marine grade vinyl, 5” long continuous skirt, extra-thick full length hinge seal runs the entire length of the fold to minimize heat loss, Dabond polyester chlorine and bromine resistant marine thread, 6 re-enforced vinyl handles, commercial quality YKK zippers are tucked away inside the hinge, 8 heavy duty reinforced locking tie down straps, double coated solid vinyl laminate under-liner protects the underside of the spa cover from chemicals and heat.
- Guarantee: 2 year