Outstanding early fruiting European variety bearing masses of large, mouth watering cherries, deliciously juicy. A heavy and reliable cropper and self-fertile. This cherry is self fertile and will produce fruit without the need for another cherry tree to pollinate it. Pollinating other cherrys from groups 2, 3 & 4.
- Additional information: This plant has been grafted onto a Colt root stock.
- Feeding instructions: Feed in spring with a mulch of well rotted manure and fertiliser. Recommended for fruit and flowers.
- Flowering period: This tree will provide fruit and flowers for many years.
- Planting instructions: Plant trees from January through to April. Place roots in lukewarm water for a few hours prior to planting to help hydration.
- Soil type: Will thrive in most well drained organic rich soils on a sunny site, away from cold winds. Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Latin name: Prunus Avium
- Plant guarantee: Plant is covered by Homebase 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.
- Pot size: Bare Root