Charcoal briquettes retain their heat and burn for longer periods than lumpwood charcoal pieces. This means that although they take slightly longer to get up to cooking temperature, there is less need to refuel so you get more bang for your buck. Charcoal briquettes are ideal for cooking anything from burgers to slow-roasted pulled pork and even desserts.
- Material: FSC Charcoal
- Features: Compressed charcoal briquettes burn for longer periods than lumpwood charcoal pieces which means less refuelling and more reliable cooking temperatures - ideal for all food types.
- Fuel type: Charcoal briquettes
- Usage restrictions: For outdoor use only
- Safety details: Keep out of reach of children
- Weight: 10kg
- Dimensions: (H)57, (W)28, (D)16cm
- Additional information: Using a chimney starter is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get your charcoal up to cooking temperature.