The Bosch PBH 2100 RE rotary hammer drill is ideal for hammering in concrete, drilling in wood, metal and other masonry materials, or driving screws during final assembly work. The pneumatic Bosch hammer mechanism has an impact energy of 1.7 joules (15% higher performance than its predecessor), giving high impact force in hard materials. It enables you to drill through walls quickly and efficiently.
- Features: Function Switch: Suitable for drilling, screwdriving, and impact drilling with specific settings for different materials.
Bosch Constant Electronic: Speed is automatically kept at a constant level.
Lightweight and ergonomic: Easy manoeuvrability and handling.
Tool free SDS system: Quick and easy bit fitting
- Part of the Bosch Corded Drills collection
- Corded/cordless: Corded
- Number of gears: 1
- No load speed: 2300rpm
- Drilling capacity: Drill depth - Masonry: 20mm. Drill depth - Metal: 13mm. Drill depth - Wood: 20mm.
- Chuck details: SDS toolholder, rotation stop, enabling chisels to be fitted
- Wattage: 550W
- Dust Collection: No
- Suitable for: Suitable for hammering in hard concrete 20mm, drilling and screw driving.
- Includes: 1 PBH 2100 RE Rotary Hammer, auxiliary handle, depth stop, instruction manual, carry case.
- Dimensions: (H)38, (W)38.5, (D)11cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Colour: Green
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Guarantee: 2 Year guarantee, which can be extended to 3 years if you register your product with MyBosch at www.MyBosch-Tools.Com, within 28 days of purchase.
- Additional information: This product comes with a 5-day repair service. We will collect, repair and service your product and return it to you within 5 working days. (Collection excludes UK highlands and islands).