Antirrhinum Rust Resistant (Antirrhinum Majus) also known as Snapdragons are versatile plants with impressive brightly coloured flower spikes.Good for cutting. Perfect for beds borders and large patio tubs.
- Additional information: Flower seeds.
- Care instructions: Remove dead flowers to prolong flowering season.
- Flowering period: June to October.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Planting position: Needs sun part of the day
- Sowing period: January - March (indoor).
- Eventual height: 45cm and 30cm.
- Quantity in pack: 1000