Professional grade contractors tool, designed for general digging, moving or levelling loose aggregates like gravel and sand or other garden related material such as bark chippings.
- Material: Carbon steel, Ash
- Features: Carbon steel head with a clear polyester powder coat varnish for protection against rust and a long hardwood ash shaft with a flared tip for better grip, additional leverage, strength and durability. This shovel is built to easily exceed the British Standard load test BS 3388.
- Material of head: Carbon Steel
- Material of handle: Ash
- Dimensions: (H)1635, (W)246, (D)190mm
- Length of blade:330mm
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Usage: Long handled shovel best suited to the digging and moving of loose material
- Safety details: Due to age restrictions this product cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18
- Colour: Natural Ash
- Part of the Spear & Jackson Contractor's collection.
- Additional information: Wipe clean and dry after use to help prevent rust when not in use, best stored in a dry environment.